Instructional design and development standards
We employ a hybrid ADDIE-AGILE methodology and apply ANSI/ISO standards to achieve the highest level of academic and industry rigor for course design, development, and delivery. All of our specialists are certified Instructional Designers with backgrounds in training, marketing communications, and multimedia.
No matter what stage your course is in, Addiev can jump in and align activities to get the job done. Our flexible process assures you project clarity and confidence, from the pre-course, training board session to post-course, training evaluation. The process provides a well-structured approach to producing the right training solution.
Identifies the training needed to meet a desired level of competency or performance
- We host a Training Board with your stakeholders to inform the training that will be built.
- We produce a Statement of Work that includes the Training Plan and the Course Design Blueprint.
The plan for the efficient, effective and resource-friendly development and delivery of the training program
- The Statement of Work goes to Instructional Design for a sage, second review to optimize subject and lesson sequencing, flow, timing and modality, along with instructional and assessment logic prior to production sign-off.
Project Management uses the Statement of Work to put the course into production
- The development team comes together to review the course specification and provide input into the build out, prior to assignments and commitments.
- Production is scheduled along with quality assurance steps and milestones before iterations of the prototype are released.
Delivers the training solution designed to achieve the desired learning outcomes
- Two release stages of the prototype include version 1.0 for alpha testing and version 2.0 for beta testing, inclusive of feedback and revision cycles.
- Some productions require the inclusion of a train-the-trainer module and administrative policies for learner remediation.
Assesses whether or not the learning event has satisfied the training needs
- Addiev evaluates all course delivery or provides clients with a standardized survey to direct their own training event evaluation.
Assesses the Training Centre’s ability to meet training needs and achieve positive learning outcomes
- This involves the distribution of a standardized employer and employee survey within 3 months of training delivery.
- The objective is to report on training impacts and offer insights and recommendations to improve training centre effectiveness.